Copywriter

SEO Keywords - Marketing solution

понедељак, 13. фебруар 2017.

Aleksandar Sugic Copywriter

                            About me

I am a very positive, open minded person and I try to expand my knowledge, education and experience by transforming it into magical writing.
For over fifteen years I am in the real estate business, where I stacked my experience by searching for solutions to each of my clients problems. Real estate is a very responsible job with a lot of different elements to make everyone satisfied. I am very proud of my marketing techniques for presenting every apartment and others in the best way possible. 
I am also in the online marketing job in the last four years where I developed marketing methods to highest points. Starting as an affiliate, my next level was more serious businesses, where it was needed to have good text writing abilities, including my SEO knowledge and finding the best keywords. All of that makes me a copywriter.
This portfolio presents some of my work, contact me with any questions via comment or by emailing me.

''The human brain is a funny thing: it's very susceptible to tempo and melody. You put the right words to it, and it becomes very influential.''
Ray Stevens

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар